Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blogging Hiatus

Nautical themed wall decor, hand painted on canvas

Hello to my devout readers (all three of you).  I am apologetic for the seeming lack of craft blogging. I am in fact crafting, nothing big, and nothing really new to my craft scene, but I should be keeping up with my favorite little hobby! Life is hectic (as we all know it comes in waves) and blogging is at the bottom of the totem pole at this point. While not really blogging as a whole (there is a certain new little blog that I have picked up, but it is not for you to know about just yet!) but this blog has received the chopping block for a bit. I will return though, have no fear, your crafter is here!
Wood burned sign with painted background and buttons for a heart



Eat, Craft, and always continue to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment