Friday, February 10, 2012

Disruption in Service

As I will be traveling to Texas over the weekend till mid-week there will be a pause in the ever exciting rantings by me. I will however be thinking of all of my readers while I am enjoying some nice warm weather sans snow (Sounds a little like new england currently, strange?). As well as leaving all of my millions of fans I will sadly be leaving my beloved animals(some people like to say I run a farm, this is false). My blind baby cat Coonie (check out his new glasses!), my over-breed special needs Golden Retriever Beau, and my three insanely annoying parrots (two of which are in there 30's, working on 100!) will be left in the care of local volunteer family members, aka Mom :-).



So now until we meet again, Adios, Au Revoir, Aufweidersehn!




Keep Eating, Crafting, and Being Happy :-)

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll just surf pinterest until you return with a new entry . . .

    ReplyDelete